May 6 News and Notes
Below are some updates and reminders for you:
- Student work packets will be delivered to homes on Friday, May 8. The next delivery date will be Friday, May 29. Again, if you or your child have any questions, or need support, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
- Bins have been placed at the entrance of the elementary, middle school, and high school buildings to drop off completed student work. Please be sure to put your child's name, teacher (elementary only), and grade level on the packet. Since this is our first packet collection, please drop off any and all packet work completed, even if your student is now working virtually (on a device).
- If your child has a library book, please return them in the bins also. We will give you more information at a later date on returning computer devices and picking up student belongings.
- A reminder there is a data access point in the parking lot for wifi connection if needed.
- We continue to get boxes of food from the Food Bank of CNY. All food is nonperishable. We will have boxes of food outside the elementary entrance each day until it is gone. We are getting about 60 boxes a week. If you would like to pick up this food, please take an entire box rather than choosing specific items. We want the boxes to remain sealed.
We appreciate your support during this school closure. We know this has been a difficult transition for families, teachers, and staff.
Stay healthy and enjoy the rest of your week!