2017-18 Board of Education
All stakeholders, including students, parents, employees, community members, school board members, and other governmental bodies, should be accountable to the Mission Statement.
The mission of the Newfield Central School District is:
- To educate, provide opportunities, and foster individual excellence in academic, vocational, fine arts and technical learning;
- To challenge every individual to strive for excellence as a way of life;
- To develop and nurture physical and emotional well-being, self-worth, personal integrity, moral and ethical values, and respect for self and others;
- To provide a safe, healthy environment and a positive, enthusiastic atmosphere;
- To promote community involvement and responsible citizenship in a diverse and changing world; and
- To encourage life-long learning.
Correspondence for the Board of Education should be directed to:
Catherine L. Shipos, District Clerk
247 Main Street
Newfield, NY 14867
MEMBER CONTACT INFORMATION