- Many fun & challenging games for pre-K through Middle School
- Academic Skill Builders (Really designed for grades 1 - 6, but try the addition games) http://www.arcademicskillbuilders.com/games/
- Dr. Seuss - http://seussville.com/
- Noggin - http://www.noggin.com
- PBS Kids - http://pbskids.org/go/
- Primary Games (Pre-k to Elementary level) - http://www.primarygames.com/
- Story Place - Children's Digital Library full of stories and activities http://www.storyplace.org/storyplace.asp
- Crayola- http://www.crayola.com
Math basic facts practice. Play one of the challenge games, print off your certificate when you're done, and bring it in for extra credit.
Virtual Manipulatives: Strengthen your math skills while having fun playing with these manipulatives. Dozens to try.
Hatchin' Fractions: We played these two fraction/number line games in the classroom and the kids begged me to put them on my web site, so here they are.
Fact Monster - Games: All kinds of games
Spelling City: Have fun learning your spelling words
ABCya: for a variety of games
Starfall.com: Fun reading gamesWater Word Scramble Game: from EPA (Environmental Protection Agency). Learn about water and unscramble the words. All kinds of games
Free Rice: Every correct answer donates 10 grains of rice to needy people
Be A Martian: from NASA, all kinds of fun things to do on Mars
(Some of these are for older students, but please try them.)
- Music and more- http://www.drjean.org