Click HERE to email Ms. Conner
All students are encouraged to do their best, present their work with pride, and respect the efforts of their peers.
Course Expectations & Rules:
- Listen & follow all directions. Do your best!
- Raise your hand during lessons.
- Respect your teacher and your classmates. Be nice!
- Respect the art room, tools, and materials.
- Clean up all tools & workspaces used, and put away all materials. Do not use art materials without permission (except green zone items)
- Sign in & out when leaving the classroom or entering late. Do not leave without permission.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself. Do not roughhouse or throw/toss objects.
- No cell phones during class unless directed to use them for a class activity. All electronics devices should be turned off/out of sight when class begins. Failure to comply will result in a referral as per student handbook.
- No cursing or offensive language.
- No food or drinks.
NOTE: It is the student’s responsibility to ask the teacher for work missed when absent. You have 3 days to make up work due to an excused absence.
Welcome to Advanced Art! I look forward to getting to know each of you and helping you developing your own unique style of art!